Correspondence regarding our website https://ayeshasattire.co.uk may be addressed to Soaad Patel, 76 Dale
Street, Lancaster LA1 3AW trading as Ayesha’s Attire.
All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Ayesha’s Attire and references
to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of our website. By placing an order with us you agree
to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject
to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or
purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or
Offers & Discounts
• Discounts are valid when shopping online and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer nor be
• Free postage and returns is only valid for UK mainland addresses.
• Discounts are not valid for the purchase of Gift Cards.
• Multi buys:
– can be mixed and matched across various categories
– cheapest item will be deducted at basket
– cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to Ayesha’s Attire for the purpose of
purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Your contract for purchases made through https://ayeshasattire.co.uk is with Ayesha’s Attire and you
confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Ayesha’s Attire.
• The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
• Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any
other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any
time without notice. Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service, to UK mainland
• By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Ayesha’s Attire to purchase the goods
detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in
your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts until the point of despatch; therefore
no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Ayesha’s Attire until we accept your
order by despatching your order.
• Where a Gift Card has been used as payment, the balance will be debited at the point of order
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfil your
order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfilment has not been possible.
• We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make
any changes prior to despatch, please contact our Customer Services team via email to
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering
an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Ayesha’s Attire reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your
access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due.
• You breach any of our terms and conditions.
• If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to
enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our
website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not
binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any
responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software or computer
Ayesha’s Attire will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to
honour a price displayed in error.
Ayesha’s Attire accepts payment via Paypal.
All prices displayed are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate.
We do not deliver to destinations outside of Great Britain. All delivery time-frames stated are estimated
and may be subject to change. Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Please refer to our returns page for more information.
Your Right to Cancel
• As an EU consumer you have up to 14 days from the day after you receive your order to cancel and
return goods you have ordered from us.
• You can cancel your contract for sale of goods from us using our cancellation form, or alternatively by
contacting our Customer Services team by phone, email or post.
• You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and they must be returned within 14 days
from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if
you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
• If you cancel your order we will reimburse you within 14 days from when we receive the goods back or
when we receive proof you have sent the goods back (whichever is earlier).
• We will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the
supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard
delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for any ‘diminished value’ of
goods e.g. worn clothing.
• We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial
transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a
result of the reimbursement.